Forum Logo 510 x 65.png

Richard Sherman has solid performance in first game

in Forenregeln 18.12.2018 07:17
von liny195 | 76 Beiträge | 456 Punkte

back from Achilles surgery The San Francisco 49ers season opener brought with it numerous debuts. One of the most notable was that of cornerback Richard Sherman. The game marked Sherman’s first regular season contest since he tore his Achilles last year. He got preseason work in after an early training camp hamstring injury http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/deforest-buckner-jersey , but the regular season is a whole different beast.Sherman played the entire game, getting in the full allotment of 71 snaps opposite Ahkello Witherspoon. He played 64 snaps on the left side of the field (offense’s right side), and Kirk Cousins did not have much success that way. He completed 6-of-15 passes for 84 yards to that side of the field on throws past the line of scrimmage, according to ESPN.Sherman specifically was not targeted much in his first game. He was targeted three times, with Cousins completing one pass for 18 yards, including six yards after the catch, according to Pro Football Focus. Cousins had a passer rating of 54.9 on passes targeting Sherman’s receiver.His speed is still a bit of an issue, but he still has that physicality to help compensate for it. We saw it in the second quarter on his coverage of Laquon Treadwell. Richard Sherman vs. Laquon Treadwell, Week 1 Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , 49ers vs. VikingsSherman got particularly handsy, but nothing was called. I don’t think it was the most egregious of plays, but I also know that if he was with the Seahawks and did this against the 49ers, we would collectively have lost it. Such is the life of adding a bitter rival!Overall, it was a solid, relatively quiet 49ers debut for Richard Sherman. I am surprised he was not targeted a little bit more, and I have to think we see quarterbacks challenge him a bit more in coming weeks. Matthew Stafford is set to play this weekend, and I have a hunch it starts then. Week 3 against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs will be a big test, particularly if Sherman ends up matched up against Tyreek Hill.But for now Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , so far so good!Duane Carlisle talks 49ers’ injuries, strength and conditioning programs, Frank Gore The San Francisco 49ers have been snakebit with injuries for 2018. First it was Jerick McKinnon, then it was Jimmy Garoppolo, now Matt Breida is off/on and Marquise Goodwin is a crapshoot to play each week. We’d break the site in text just listing the injury report here. One of the questions coming up about all of this is just what are the strength and conditioning team doing to address all these injuries? Is it actually a strength and conditioning issue that everyone is getting tight and pulling muscles (and maybe tearing ACLs)? Well, we have some professional insight. On the latest 49ers Insider PodcastMatt Maiocco brought on former 49ers strength and conditioning coach Duane Carlisle to talk about the current state of the 49ers and their bevy of injuries. The question came up also—just what does a strength and conditioning coach do in a situation like the 49ers? Carlisle gave a lengthy and detailed answer: There’s not much of an issue of responsibility, which I’m sure people would like to have answered, but Carlisle’s insight certainly is interesting and provides some context on what the trainers are looking at through this injury plagued season so something like this can (hopefully) never happen again. I’ve time-stamped the podcast. You can listen using the widget above or click here. 01:31 - What he does/who he works with currently02:35 - Rooting for the refs03:25 - Arriving with the 49ers in 2005 along with a young Alex Smith/Frank Gore04:45 - Frank Gore’s durability06:45 - Overwork for athletes/implementation of recovery08:30 - ACL injuries and the non-contact nature10:00 - Jimmy Garoppolo’s knee injury and recovery11:13 - What a strength and conditioning coach’s role is in the aspect of numerous injuries14:45 - Opinions of[49ers strength and condition coach] Ray Wright’s program. 16:27 - Working with Raheem Mostert18:00 - The number of torn ACLs in the NFL20:47 - Reducing ACL tears via training

nach oben springen

Schachforum64 © 2013 | Die Nutzung des Webboards zu gewerblichen Zwecken ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung ist untersagt.
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 24 Gäste sind Online:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: huge123456
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 764 (gestern 2259) Gäste und 8 (gestern 8) Mitglieder online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10561 Themen und 26626 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (25.12.2017 13:48).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen