Forum Logo 510 x 65.png

Michael Porter Jersey

in Hilfreiche Links 17.09.2018 08:17
von linchao | 98 Beiträge | 588 Punkte

Tuesday’s press conference with Rams coach Sean McVay and General Manager Les Snead focused on the team’s agreement with running back Todd Gurley on a contract extension and the lack of a deal with defensive tackle Aaron Donald Micah Hyde Jersey , but there were some other matters discussed as well.

McVay said that the team is placing defensive tackle Dominique Easley and linebacker Obo Okoronkwo on the physically unable to perform list. The players won’t be able to practice as long as they are on the PUP list, but can be activated at any point.

Easley tore his ACL last August and missed the entire season. He re-signed with the Rams this offseason. Easley had 24 tackles and 3.5 sacks in 16 games for the Rams in 2016.

Okoronkwo was a fifth-round pick this April and missed time this offseason after foot surgery. McVay indicated he doesn’t expect the rookie’s stay on the PUP list to be a long one.

Tom Landry reached the championship game in his eighth season. Jimmy Johnson did it in his fourth.

Jason Garrett enters his eighth full season seeking his first NFC Championship Game as a coach.

While Terrell Owens questioned why the Cowboys coach still has a job, Daryl Johnston preaches patience.

“I think you’ve got to be able to give a head coach time,” Johnston said on DFW’s Fox4 Shaquill Griffin Jersey , via the Dallas Morning News. “It’s one of the great things John Madden said, and this was about the San Francisco 49ers when they moved away from Steve Mariucci, but they had no plan after that. Sometimes you do that and all of a sudden you find yourself in a decade of mediocrity, and in San Francisco’s case Michael Schofield Jersey , not even mediocrity. That was a tough decade. They made a change for change’s sake and nobody was there.

“Jason Garrett, in my opinion, moving forward gives Dallas the best opportunity. They’ve got that window right now with a quarterback and a very talented running back on rookie contracts. To make a change right now, that would be sabotage to that organization. Keep everything in place Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , take a run with this window that’s there.”

The Cowboys have made the playoffs twice since Garrett replaced Wade Phillips during the 2010 season. They went 1-1 in 2014, losing at Green Bay in the divisional round in the controversial Dez Bryant catch/no-catch game, and lost to the Packers at home in the divisional round in 2016 when they were the top seed.

Dallas is 67-53 in the regular season with Garrett, who would appear to be on the hot seat with the Cowboys failing to reach the postseason last year.

“There’s an ebb and flow Bruce Irvin Jersey ,” Johnston said. “I think everybody has to take a step back when you have a tough season. When Dallas has struggled and they haven’t been able to follow up a good season with another good season, there’s been a pretty glaring reason why that hasn’t happened.”

Johnston expects the Cowboys to “surprise” a lot of people this season.

Michael Porter Jersey

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
nach oben springen

Schachforum64 © 2013 | Die Nutzung des Webboards zu gewerblichen Zwecken ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung ist untersagt.
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: gaosuo1234
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 589 (gestern 1456) Gäste und 10 (gestern 15) Mitglieder online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8903 Themen und 24212 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (25.12.2017 13:48).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen