Forum Logo 510 x 65.png

Teemu Selanne will wear the "C" for Finland in his record-tying sixth Olympic Games. [url=http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Blac

in Herzlich willkommen! 16.12.2017 10:23
von jokergreen0220 | 905 Beiträge | 5430 Punkte

Teemu Selanne will wear the "C" for Finland in his record-tying sixth Olympic Games. Frostee Rucker Jersey . The Finnish national mens team announced that the 43-year-old forward would serve as team captain on Wednesday ahead of the nations Olympic tournament opener on Thursday against Austria in Sochi, Russia. Finnish web site "Lions" (Leijonat.fi) was the first to break the news earlier on Monday. Defender Kimmo Timonen and forward Leo Komarov were named as alternate captains. Selanne has previously appeared at the Games in Albertville (1992) as well as the four tournaments for which NHL players have been loaned out: Nagano (1998), Salt Lake City (2002), Turin (2006), Vancouver (2010) and now Sochi. In 31 Olympic games played, he has scored 20 goals and 17 assists. He has won a pair of bronze medals (Nagano and Vancouver) and a silver (Turin). He was named to the tournament All-Star team and was named Best Forward in 2006. The Anaheim Ducks winger tied an Olympic record with his sixth appearance in the Olympic hockey tournament, equaling fellow Finn Raimo Helminen, who appeared in every Olympic tournament between Sarajevo 1984 and Salt Lake City 2002. Selanne is the highest-scoring Finnish-born player in NHL history, having scored 682 goals and 768 assists in 1,434 career games with the Ducks, Winnipeg Jets, San Jose Sharks and Colorado Avalanche. He is 15th on the NHLs all-time points list and 11th all-time in goals. J. J. Nelson Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. A.Q. Shipley Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Andy-Lee-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=924 .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general.ROME -- Roger Federers decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of his wife Mirka. And dont expect his schedule to change much now that he has four kids. When the boys were born earlier than expected, Federer consulted with his wife and team about playing the Italian Open. "And they all said I should quickly come and play here. So I was like, OK, if you dont want me around Ill go away," Federer recounted Tuesday. "That was basically it. "Things went well, the boys are healthy. Mirkas good, too," the 17-time Grand Slam champion added. "So its a great time in our lives right now." The boys names are Leo and Lenny. "Boys names are hard. It was all last minute," Federer said. "Girls, I feel like theres so many nice names and theyre all cute but with boys its totally a different story. "I miss them a lot already and also the girls," the fourth-ranked Swiss player said. "Its a different type of week but Ill get through it and I hope I can still play some good tennis." The couples twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, will turn 5 in July. "This time around, we kind of know how to handle kids on the road," the 32-year-old Federer said. Budda Baker Jersey. "Im aware its going to be a lot of work but at the same time I know what Im getting into. So its something Im very much looking forward to. ... There will be a long time without any travelling after the tennis is over, so Im looking forward to the next couple of years now." Federer had a strong start to the clay-court season by reaching the final of the Monte Carlo Masters. The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the French Open, which starts in less than two weeks. "I expect a lot from myself but then after what happened I come here a bit more laid back, just enjoy it," Federer said. "Ive had such a good start to the season that I want to just keep momentum on my side. "I didnt want too big a break. And it doesnt matter whether I play five matches or one match here, as long as I stay with the pulse of things on tour. Of course I hope I can win my first-round match but at the moment I have totally different priorities." A three-time finalist in Rome, including last year, Federer opens Wednesday against 47th-ranked Jeremy Chardy of France. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Schachforum64 © 2013 | Die Nutzung des Webboards zu gewerblichen Zwecken ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung ist untersagt.
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 23 Gäste sind Online:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fanfeir
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 382 (gestern 319) Gäste und 7 (gestern 6) Mitglieder online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6456 Themen und 20319 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (25.12.2017 13:48).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen