Forum Logo 510 x 65.png

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers exhaustive head coaching search is expanding -- again. [url=http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authe

in Herzlich willkommen! 16.12.2017 10:22
von jokergreen0220 | 1.050 Beiträge | 6300 Punkte

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers exhaustive head coaching search is expanding -- again. Allen Iverson Jersey . The team will interview former Maccabi Tel Aviv coach David Blatt, a person familiar with the teams plans told The Associated Press on Thursday. Earlier in the day, Blatt announced in Israel that hes leaving the European champion to pursue an unspecified job in the NBA. Hell meet with the Cavs next week, said the person who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team is not discussing any aspect of its search -- now a month old. The 55-year-old Blatt has known Cavs general manager David Griffin for years. At his news conference, Blatt, who led Maccabi to its first European title this year, said hes weighing offers from unnamed teams and has "a few good options." Hes expected to make a decision soon. "I am leaving here not because I was asked to. The opposite is true, I was asked to stay, and offered the best possible conditions for such an event," Blatt said. "But I just felt it is a move I wanted to make. It has been a dream of mine for almost forever to go and join a team in the NBA in some capacity. "I wish I could have done it as a player. I wasnt good enough. But now perhaps Ill have that opportunity as a coach." Blatt has drawn interest to be an assistant with New York, Golden State and Minnesota. The Cavs, though, are interested in talking to him about being their head coach. They reached out to him last week, but had not set up a face-to-face meeting. The Cleveland Plain Dealer was first to report Blatts interview. Blatt is just the latest candidate to interview with the Cavs, who will have a second meeting with Clippers assistant coach Alvin Gentry on Friday. The person familiar with the teams plans also said the Cavs will meet for the second time with another Clippers assistant, former NBA guard Tyronn Lue. Gentry and Lue are expected to speak with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who did not participate in the teams first round of interviews. The team has contacted as many as 12 candidates to fill the vacancy created when owner Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown -- for the second time -- on May 12. The Cavs would like to have a coach in place by the NBA draft on June 26, but obviously, the team isnt rushing into any decisions. Earlier this week, the Cavs interviewed former Cleveland All-Star guard Mark Price, now an assistant with Charlotte. Price has limited head coaching experience, but Griffin has said the team will not be restricted in its search. Tyreke Evans Jersey . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival. Mario Chalmers Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Mike-Bibby-Grizzlies-Jersey/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson has seen his fair share of strange injuries over the years, and Nigel Reo-Cokers bizarre mishap is just another one to add to the list. Reo-Coker is expected to miss the Major League Soccer clubs game this weekend against the Houston Dynamo with a concussion after he tripped over a bike rack and banged his head in Vancouver on Sunday. The 29-year-old midfielder missed Tuesdays training session and was absent again on Wednesday, with Robinson revealing that Reo-Coker will likely sit out against the Dynamo. "Hes a little bit bruised and cut," said Robinson. "Hes not here with us today but we hope he makes a speedy recovery and hopefully (is) back very soon." A former Welsh international during his playing days, Robinson said Reo-Cokers tumble ranks among some of the more odd injuries hes come across. "Ive seen a few and heard a few in my time, picking up a remote control and pulling your hamstring and things like that. Its one of them that fits into that category," said Robinson. "Its quite a serious injury for him but its one that makes you chuckle when you hear about it and the story. Its a strange one." The injury occurred after Reo-Coker had returned with his teammates to Vancouver following the Whitecaps 0-0 road ddraw against the New England Revolution on Saturday afternoon. Chandler Parsons Jersey. "He just fell and tripped. I dont think he was looking where he was going, which is never a good sign for a midfield player," Robinson deadpanned, before adding: "Obviously youve got to be very careful with head injuries these days. "Hes done the concussion test and there was a slight issue so it was a little bit worrisome but hes fine. I spoke to him for half an hour today in the office. Its normal Nige back." Reo-Coker has started all three games for Vancouver (1-0-2) so far this season, but was subbed off after 70 minutes on Saturday in favour of Gershon Koffie, who seems like the most obvious candidate to take the Englishmans place in the lineup against Houston (2-0-0) this Saturday. A box-to-box central midfielder, Reo-Coker joined the Whitecaps in February 2013 after stops with Wimbledon, Aston Villa, Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United in his home country. He started 31 MLS games for Vancouver last season, collecting one goal and four assists. Reo-Coker has one assist in 220 minutes of action so far in 2014. "Youre always due for one or two strange injuries a season," said Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit. "You feel for Nigel. Hell have to answer you to how it all happened." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Schachforum64 © 2013 | Die Nutzung des Webboards zu gewerblichen Zwecken ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung ist untersagt.
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: sunulleffaq
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 782 (gestern 1670) Gäste und 8 (gestern 12) Mitglieder online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7130 Themen und 21355 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (25.12.2017 13:48).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen