Forum Logo 510 x 65.png

MIAMI -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Spains Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to reach the fourth round of the Sony Op

in Herzlich willkommen! 04.12.2017 06:06
von jokergreen0220 | 1.170 Beiträge | 7020 Punkte

MIAMI -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Spains Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to reach the fourth round of the Sony Open for the first time in his career. J.J. Watt Jersey . For the last two years, Raonic had stalled at the third-round stage at Crandon Park. He withdrew last year due to strep throat and suffered an injury the year before. Raonic, the No. 12 seed, needed just 56 minutes to complete the victory. He fired 10 aces and had service breaks on four of eight chances. The Canadian produced 26 winners and lost just five points on his serve in the match. "It was a good way to start the day with a quick win and an early match," Raonic said. The Canadian blew through the opening set in 25 minutes and took only slightly longer to secure the second. Raonic broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set and didnt look back. He said he was particularly pleased with his service game and felt he had made strides since his win over the 55th-ranked Spaniard in Davis Cup play last year. "Ive improved in general on second serve," Raonic said. "That allows me to better take advantage of my opportunities." Raonic, who did not face a break point, will next play Germanys Benjamin Becker. "Its going to be tough no matter who I play," he said. "I always know the opponents can play well. But its up to me to do what I need to do to win. "My good serving gives me confidence, it makes my days a lot easier." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., played with a sleeve on his right arm for the second straight match. "I was using a lotion and it didnt react well to the sun," he said. "The sleeve is just for protection, thats all." In doubles play, the sixth-seeded duo of Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbias Nenad Zimonjic were to play Robin Haase of the Netherlands and Britains Jonathan Marray later in the day. Alfred Blue Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Deshaun Watson Jersey . It took five games, but the Celtics finally helped Stevens earn his first NBA victory. "Im going to celebrate for a whole 12 minutes, and then Im going to start watching Orlando and trying to figure them out," the first-year Celtics coach said after Boston beat the Utah Jazz, one of the leagues other winless teams, 97-87 on Wednesday night. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Greg-Mancz-Jersey/ . Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points.Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork.com) - In his first NHL start not far from his hometown, Louis Domingue shook off a poor start to help the Arizona Coyotes top the Montreal Canadiens, 3-2, on Sunday. After allowing two goals in the first five minutes, Domingue, a native of Quebec, finished with 18 saves as Arizona improved to 2-3-2 on its ongoing eight-game road trip. Lauri Korpikoski scored two goals, and Oliver Ekman-Larsson also lit the lamp for the Coyotes. Montreal had its five-game winning streak snapped, the last two of which were shutouts from starting goalie Carey Price, who had the day off. Dustin Tokarski allowed three goals on 32 shots. Both Canadiens goals came courtesy of Alex Galchenyuk. Breno Giacomini Jersey. Final Score: St. Louis 4, Washington 3 Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Alex Steen had two goals and an assist to guide the St. Louis Blues in a 4-3 win over the Washington Capitals on Sunday. Vladimir Tarasenko had a goal and an assist, Dmitrij Jaskin lit the lamp, and T.J. Oshie added three assists for the Blues, who have won 10 of their last 11 with the only loss during that run an overtime defeat to Detroit on Jan. 15. Brian Elliott had 33 saves in the win. Alex Ovechkin scored twice and added a helper and Karl Alzner also scored for the Capitals, who have dropped six of their last seven. Justin Peters allowed all four goals on 40 shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Schachforum64 © 2013 | Die Nutzung des Webboards zu gewerblichen Zwecken ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung ist untersagt.
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AaleBhmd
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 740 (gestern 1296) Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8006 Themen und 22780 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (25.12.2017 13:48).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen